After months of hard work the Lazy Susan Magento site has launched.
Lazy Susan is a family business that specialises in quality metal garden furniture, Parasols and sun loungers. They are based in Chichester but sell their products to six countries including UK , France, Germany and Spain.
Services: Magento, Design, UX
Lazy Susan wanted to refresh and update the look and feel of their current commerce site, to gain full control over promotions and wanted the ability to sell their furniture and accessories in bundled packs to customers. Furthermore, Lazy Susan wanted their new website to be mobile responsive so customers could easily view the site across device and required integration with a third party email system to provide targeted marketing to customers. They key Lazy Susan requirements were:
• Site re-design in line with bran requirements and commerce best practice
• Mobile responsive site implementation
• Control over bundles items
• Integration with third party email solution
• Inventory feed for Google Merchant Centre
• Full control of promotional activity on site
Lazy Susan chose Williams Commerce, a Magento Enterprise Partner, for their technical experience with Magento. The site was built on Magento Community Edition, Williams Commerce built all elements of Lazy Susan retail infrastructure including:
• Site re-design
• Mobile responsive design
• Multi-select Ajax driven guided navigation
• Swatches functionality
• Customisation of Magento bundle products with additional gift options, discount pricing and thumbnail images.
• Widget to display previous customer sales information
• Instruction to courier shipping detail implementation
• Integration with third party email provider (Constant Contact) and third party review service (eKomi)
• Featured products homepage slider functionality
• RRP discount pricing functionality with pound and percentage discounts displayed
• Functionality that produces a product data feed file in a Google Merchant Centre applicable format
Lazy Susan have really seen the difference in site performance since launching their new commerce website, they noticed fantastic increase in SEO visibility since day one and the Lazy Susan staff now have far greater control and flexibility over how they market and merchandise their products.