Borough Kitchen Cookshops relaunches on Magento Commerce Cloud
Borough Kitchen at Borough Market cater to the urban at-home chef to provide everything that’s needed for entertaining, from the kitchen to the table. It’s about a shared passion for cooking and eating together – whether having friends around for a Saturday night supper or family around for a roast lunch. With flagship stores in Borough Market and Hampstead High Street, we have recently re-launched their website on the Magento Commerce Cloud platform.
Services: Magento Commerce Cloud, Integration, Vend,
Borough Kitchen wanted to refresh and update the look and feel of their site, and gain full control over content and promotions. They also required integration with their Point of Sale platform, Vend and a third party email system to provide targeted marketing to customers. The key Borough Kitchen requirements were:
• Mobile responsive site implementation
• Integration with Vend and a third party email solution
• Inventory feed for Google Merchant Centre
• A CMS system to manage their extensive recipe content
Borough Kitchen chose Williams Commerce for their technical experience with Magento. The site was built on Magento Commerce Cloud Edition, Williams Commece built all elements of Borough Kitchen retail infrastructure including:
• Mobile responsive design
• Configuration and testing of a Vend / Magento data synchronisation service
• Multi-select Ajax driven guided navigation
• Custom Category sorting to allow display by product type
Borough Kitchen have steadily improved both traffic levels and conversion rates since the launch of the new site. Year on year traffic levels are up over 25%, and conversion over 20%, which has translated into increases in revenue of nearly 100%.