Boobydoo has been a client of Williams Commerce for over 5 years. Having built their first Magento Enterprise store in 2015, we are delighted to have created the newest iteration of their ecommerce site on the latest version of Magento Commerce Cloud.
- To make a timely migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2.
- Refresh and evolve the Boobydoo branding to continue improving the users shopping journey
- Carry over all previous integrations.
- Introduce new technologies to help support UX and Conversion rate optimisation
- Magento 2 Commerce Cloud
- Fresh new site design evolved from UX data and UI discovery workshops.
- Klarna payment offered at checkout
- MiraSvit Search Sphinx
- M2E Pro for multichannel sales via Ebay and Amazon
This latest iteration has seen several integrations carried across from Magento 1, including:
- Klarna checkout for buy now and pay later as a popular payment option at the checkout.
- MiraSvit Search Sphinx module bringing superior relevance of search results; ultra-fast search auto-complete, error correction automation and much more. With search being an essential contributor to growing conversion rates, any opportunity to enhance and optimise the Search facility is a move welcomed by shoppers
- M2E Pro which offers retailers the opportunity to synchronize in real-time your channel inventory to Amazon and eBay directly from the Magento system, offering huge benefits in time saving from operating with a single source of data management.
And speaking of a single source of data, Boobydoo’s Magento Commerce Cloud ecommerce store was integrated via API connection with their existing version of Microsoft Dynamics Nav ERP system, providing an automated integration for synchronizing orders, items or products, customers or contacts, prices and inventory.
Other key additional features of Boobydoo’s Magento web build included;
- Improved layered navigation offering a pop-out filter from top level category pages enabling shoppers to funnel down effectively to get to their chosen range of products efficiently.
- Google Page Speed Optimiser – an additional module available to optimise loading page times.
- Infinite scroll, a useful web design technique that loads content simultaneously as the user scrolls down the page, helping to eliminate the need for pagination.
- Mega Menu allowing plenty of opportunity to add new product categories.
- Quick View on category page to enable shoppers to view key information and make a buying decision without the need to click through to the product page.
- Special promotions Commerce Extensions, a module add on from Magento marketplace that allows a further 20+ discount combination options to promote products.
- Mageside Promotions Messages, allowing automated communication with customers depending on shopping basket rules and a great way to increase average order value
- Mageside Subscribe at Checkout – allowing guest users to subscribe to newsletter at checkout
- Apptrain Facebook Pixel and Pinterest Pixel, enabling a business to measure, optimise and build audiences for Facebook and Pinterest ad campaigns
- Google Shopping Feed and Data Feed Manager
- Loquate for helping boost conversions and user experience with postcode address verification and geocoding technology.
- Live Chat facility via Zendesk.
We also love Boobydoo’s rather excellent Sports Bra Finder using Zoovu. This quiz takes shoppers through a series of discovery questions to present recommended products. There is also an express version available for those shoppers who want a super quick recommendation, the ‘Express Bra Size Calculator.’
The Boobydoo team also do an amazing job on creating a proactive and innovative boobydoer community, covering blogs, competitions and social, with key categories highlighted via stunning visuals signposting these key community categories.
Boobydoo has gone the extra mile in bringing their instagram channel to life on their ecommerce store offering Instagram social buy now buttons, making it ultra-easy to connect shoppers with products featured on the boobydoo instagram channel. All made possible via the Four Sixty module.
Tom Wheeler, Head of eCommerce Delivery, Williams Commerce
“Its been a pleasure working with the Boobydoo team on this project.” says Tom Wheeler, Head of eCommerce Delivery for Williams Commerce. “The experienced ecommerce and marketing team within Boobydoo provided a clear direction for this project, and, our previous experience working together on Magento 1 made for a smooth transition to Magento Commerce Cloud.”