Williams Commerce have recently launched a new site for Start-rite Shoes.
We think it not only looks Gorgeous (thanks for your input Lewis!) but it also takes Magento eCommerce to the next level. Little things like being able to select size and fit in any order make it so much more usable!
Start-rite required a full update to their Magento installation. They required the new site to:
• Improve the design of the site to help reinforce the brand USP – The importance of fitted shoes – to their customer base
• Update Start-rite’s tools for social integration and customer interaction
• Improve control over content and operational information
• Integrate with their order management and inventory platform, Prima
• Provide a platform that will support full international expansion, private sales and viral marketing techniques
• Cater for diverse access devices including mobile
Williams Commerce delivered a Magento Enterprise platform with a number of custom additions specifically for Start-rite. This included:
• Full Mobile Infrastructure
• Sophisticated stock availability grid functionality
• Price functionality adjustments – to allow child product pricing to be utilised instead of parent product.
• Mega dropdown menus
• Integration to Feefo, a third party reviews service
• Store locator services
• Multi select Ajax driven guided navigation
To give full operational control and visibility, Williams Commerce extended their widely used ‘Inter!Actions’ platform to manage the flow and synchronisation of data between Magento and the Prima platform. This delivered both real-time and file based communications between the two platforms, and enabled configuration in to ensure the optimal balance of site performance and timely reporting.
We’ll keep you posted on how the results go as soon as we can!