2020 is shaping up to be a transformative year for Williams Commerce.
The business has evolved into a full-service ecommerce digital agency specialising in Magento Enterprise web builds and established a strong reputation as the go-to specialists for systems integration, B2B, Digital Marketing and internationalisation.
Our significant network of technical partners, and our top 5% Google Premier Partner status, makes us a strong match for any online merchant with high growth ambitions.
January 2020 saw us deliver our strongest month on record, including welcoming aboard exciting new clients including the Rayware Group, Beck and City Lit.
The Williams team are also rapidly expanding our head count across project delivery, account management, digital marketing and data driven UX design, to cater to growing demand for our full-service digital ecommerce agency offering.
Hot off the press, as of the 1st March, we are delighted to announce our new status as an Adobe Gold Partner.
With Adobe having acquired Magento Commerce in May 2018, a schedule of changes has and continues to be rolled out by Magento including.
- Magento Commerce has become part of the Adobe Enterprise suite under Adobe Commerce.
- The renaming of Magento Enterprise and Community versions to Magento Commerce and Magento Open Source respectively.
- Magento Partners have targets to hit in order to retain their partnership levels. Based on the balance as at February 2020, Magento has made the decision which level Adobe partner a current Magento partner will become. On this basis, Williams Commerce have been graded as at Adobe GOLD Partner and will be one of 16 Adobe Gold Partner’s in the United Kingdom.
- Further investments by Magento will be made in client facing staff in the EU.
- Development of a roadmap to integrate Adobe products into the Magento core including the likes of Stock, Sensei and Assets Manager.
It’s an ambitious set of changes being rolled out by Adobe and the bar has been set high for all new Adobe Gold Partners. Partners have been requested to continue to strengthen their teams in the quantity of certifications based on skills and business roles and have also seen increases to annual targets set in 2020.
Robert Williams, CEO of the Williams Commerce Group says...”As a long standing strategic Magento Enterprise partner since 2013, we continue to invest in our close partnership with Adobe for the benefit of our customers and partners to bring innovative, results driven ecommerce solutions to the market. Achieving Adobe Gold Partner status gives us a fantastic platform on which to build in 2020.”