Williams Commerce are massively proud to have recently launched a new and revolutionary site for Red Valentino.
Valentino is one of the world’s great brands, and Red Valentino is the youth sub-brand of the Italian Fashion powerhouse.
Red Valentino required a site that would allow them:
• To enthuse their young fashion audience with beautiful and entertaining content, presented in a cutting edge manner.
• Integrate with their eCommerce facilities, provided by Yoox.
• Adjust content dependant on visitor location.
• To present a range of content types, including video and Hi-Res images in a manner that would not unduly affect performance.
• Provide full content management systems so the site is easy to update and manage.
• The new platform had to deliver high engagement rates, be robust and reliable and offer the flexibility to quickly scale in line with the growth plan for the brand.
In partnership with the content and creative agency Brave New World, Flint built a site using the Symphony CMS platform to provide the underlying infrastructure, and built a number of custom extensions and integrations to the platform including:
• A content rich homepage infrastructure with a range of mouse-over effects.
• A Social Media timeline application to improve social media & community engagement.
• Innovative social aggregation with filtering and sharing functionality.
• Product and price integration with the Yoox ecommerce infrastructure for seamless shopping experience across the site.
• Header, menu and footer integration with the Yoox ecommerce infracture for consistency.
• A full magazine infrastructure, with article archives and calendar functionality.
• Parallax content effects throughout the site.
• Slide-out menu for better user experience.
• A ‘Look Book’ application to allow the upcoming collections to be showcased.
• Workflow management applications.
• Article tag management to group related posts together.
• Integration with Spotify (music streaming platform).
Since the site launched in July 2015 traffic to the site has already doubled – so things are looking good so far – and the site is certainly one of the most stunning sites we have ever created!