Technical Account Manager
WCL is seeking an innovative tech-savvy Account Manager who has eCommerce experience, to join us. In this role, you will manage relationships with unique, cutting-edge eCommerce brands across numerous industries. Showcasing and championing our Magento, Shopify and BigCommerce partnerships and expertise. As Technical Account Manager, you will manage relationships with our clients through ongoing communication and analysis, helping to develop and drive strategies aimed at growing one another's mutual business.
You’ll develop and deploy strategic eCommerce improvement roadmaps, backed by extensive user research and data. You will serve as a point person for our clients, as well as WCL’s internal eCommerce specialists. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent technical skills and knowledge, as well as sales ability and interpersonal skills. We will also need you to have a background in eCommerce strategy, with a solid understanding of UX best practices and the ability to demonstrate ROI through data.
Account Managers wear several hats when managing clients, but your core responsibilities will be client satisfaction and ongoing relationship building. You will become an eCommerce expert and clients will look to you for guidance on how to optimize their online business.
Technical Account Manager Responsibilities...
- Providing technical support to customers before and after-sales.
- Evaluating customer needs to suggest upgrades or additional features.
- Speak with clients to understand business requirements and translate those into design and technical requirements.
- Maintain, strengthen, and grow customer relationships through comprehensive strategy, oversight and management of accounts
- Manage day-to-day relationships with eCommerce clients and partnerships
- Training customers to use their products.
- Answering product-related queries in a timely manner.
- Develop and execute on innovative eCommerce strategies for WCL’s diverse client base
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including design, development, and product/project.
- Increasing sales and winning new business
- Tracking account metrics.
Technical Account Manager Requirements...
- 2 + years’ experience in technical support.
- Experience with Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento
- Ability to use data to optimize all aspects of the customer experience, including promotion, checkout flow, order management, and more
- Experience taking test and learn approaches to predict impact and deploy superior eCommerce solutions
- Good technical and product knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£26,000.00 per year