Senior .NET Developer
This is an opportunity to work for a SaaS B2B eCommerce platform company based in the heart of Leicester with offices in the US and Asia serving customers globally. As a senior .NET developer you will leading the architecture of the SaaS platform, as well as retaining a hands on approach.
Working with multi-nationals and SMEs this is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company with an international reach. Join a team of over 110 eCommerce specialists in their recently refurbished Leicester city centre offices. As a certified partner for SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, and Netsuite they provide specialist B2B eCommerce solutions using their own platform. A great time to join this fast growing business working with clients and projects all over the world. You will be part of a strong and growing .NET development team based in their Leicester office.
They work with a wide range of UK and International B2B eCommerce clients with offices in Leicester, London, Melbourne, Australia and New Jersey, USA.
The role will primarily consist of;
- Helping to shape and develop their Cloud B2B eCommerce platform
- Developing bespoke cloud software applications
- Integrating 3rd party cloud and on-premise software products
- Contribute to ongoing development of an Enterprise B2B eCommerce Platform
- Writing and supporting code from inception through to release
- Writing lean, clean, fast and reliable code and performing testing
- Supporting production code, fault finding and bug fixing
- Reporting to Projects Managers to ensure accurate and on time delivery
- Meeting their clients’ requirements with innovative technical solutions
You need at least 5+ years experience developing commercial projects using the following technology.
- ASP.NET MVC, and Web Forms using C# and Razor
- SQL Server, Entity Framework and LINQ
- HTML 5, CSS 3 and Bootstrap
- Microsoft Visual Studio and Source Control (SVN, GIT or TFS)
- Web Services; WCF, Web API
- .NET CORE Experience
- Xamarin / Mobile app development
- Systems / API Integration;
o Payment Processing Systems
o Financial Accounting Systems
o ERP Systems
- OOP, Design Patterns and SOLID Principles
- Angular, React or Knockout
- Any experience with JIRA, Trello, Azure DevOps
- Company Pension
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing with length of service to 28
- Private Health
- Flexi start and finish time
The position is based full time at their offices in Leicester (Midlands), UK. Only applicants who are eligible to work in the UK will be considered.
Expected start date: 01/02/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,684.00-£70,000.00 per year
working from home