Junior Digital Project Manager
Do you have a passion for the transformative power of digital across the arts-cultural, heritage, not-for-profit and local authority sectors. Do you like creative and technical challenges?
If so then read on, we may just have the perfect opportunity for you.
This is your dream job if you’re passionate about working on high quality online digital projects and you want to build a track record of success and over-delivery. It will be fast, intense, challenging and involved. Together we'll also make it fun and dynamic.
- you will be familiar with a user-led process for delivering digital projects - from user research to personas, through to UX-based design
- you will have been involved in digital projects (e.g. the redevelopment of a company or organisational website; the integration of two or more online services or platforms - a CRM, a ticketing system, an ecommerce platform etc)
- you will have good technical knowledge - in SEO, structured data, analytics as well as an appreciation of the software development lifecycle
- you will be familiar with the tools of the trade - one or more CMS' for publishing website content (e.g. Drupal and WordPress), one or more ECM's for email marketing (e.g. MailChimp and Campaign Monitor), one or more ecommerce platforms (e.g. Shopify or WooCommerce) as well as other digital marketing tools for SEO, analytics and PPC (e.g. Google Tag Manager and Search Console)
We are looking for someone who is technically minded, a self-starter and able to keep on top of a variety of tasks, who can move smoothly between projects and challenges.
In time you will:
- scope and manage projects, across a range of clients primarily focussing on web builds
- Be comfortable working with a varied workload, with internal and client teams
- put the user first when conceptualising and delivering digital solutions
- gather detailed technical project requirements, working with clients and the Un.titled team to conceptualise, communicate and deliver technical solutions
- test digital deliverables against client requirements
- set realistic schedules and timelines, allocating resources (both internal and external) accordingly
- identify and manage project risks
- deliver an excellent level of client service - defining and delivering client objectives
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the Un.titled business - working as part of the Un.titled team to ideate and evolve products and services
Salary + Package...
In return for being the right candidate, we'll offer:
- Salary, annual leave and kit: a salary between £20k and £25k (dependent on experience), 25+ days annual leave (plus the 8 statutory days) and necessary kit (laptop, mobile etc).
- Professional development: conferences, workshops, seminars, courses and webinars are all there for the taking.
- Healthcare and pension plans.
- Flexibility: we work remotely, client travel in the UK may be necessary in future (Covid allowing) along with periodic visits to the London and Leicester offices.
We're a full-time team of eighteen working with arts cultural, NfP, retail and commercial clients. We are part of the Williams Commerce group of companies and we’re going through an exciting period of development and growth.
We're an agency obsessed with user experience and user led digital design and delivery - we also focus on open source technology (Drupal and WordPress are our development and publishing platforms of choice) and eCommerce. So you'll be part of a great team working alongside developers, designers, project managers, delivering great projects to clients who make a real difference to the world and you'll be part of the open source revolution.
We run projects in a variety of approaches - agile where appropriate, waterfall in others but irrespective of the approach, at the core of Un.titled is a deep seated desire to do a good job, for people doing good things and to enjoy it while we're doing it. It means we're passionate about our technology, our clients and making a real difference to their online presence - we always want to extend their online reach and help teach them new things.
One of the key reasons for working @ Un.titled is that you get to work with an outstanding roster of organisations - from national museums to global fashion houses, theatres to cinemas, not-for-profits to contemporary arts organisations. Positive clients and positive ongoing relationships are crucial to continued success. Our clients include:
Young Vic / Clarks Shoes / Cultural Venues Edinburgh / Coin Street / The Royal Institution / National Theatre / Broadway Cinema / Venue Cymru / Homeless Link /The Courtauld Institute Of Art / Reading Arts / Organic Shop / The Photographers Gallery / Large Architecture / Hype / Hope Against Cancer / Museum of London Archaeology / LandAid / Live Theatre / London Sinfonietta / Marques'Almeida / Eastbourne Theatres / Royal West of England Academy / Media Archive of Central England / John Smedley / ARTIST ROOMS and New English Art Club
Job Types: Full-time, New-Grad
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year