Junior Account/Technical Manager
Here at Williams Commerce, we pride ourselves on brining through the best young talent we have available to us and showcase what opportunities are out there for individuals looking for a career in the dynamic world of a digital agency.
We are a fun & energetic company. Culture is relaxed, professional & working with ambitious and driven people.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiast individual who would like to progress a career in account management and understanding the technical aspects of how a web platform works and evolves.
You will be part of the customer success team where you will learn how to deal with key accounts, learn how website platforms work, document processes which are key to helping the team and business work together and in the right way and understand how business KPI’s and OKR's form part of the company.
The roll will involve...
- Providing support to customers before and after-sales
- Evaluating customer needs to suggest upgrades or additional features
- Speak with clients to understand business requirements and translate those into design and technical requirements
- Manage day-to-day relationships with eCommerce clients and partnerships
- Training customers to use their products
- Answering product-related queries in a timely manner
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including design, development, and product/project
- Increasing sales and winning new business
- Tracking account metrics
- Entry level A levels or equivalent grades
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Gym membership
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Leicester, LE1 3DL: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)