This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-growing tech company with an international reach. Join a team of 100+ ecommerce specialists in their recently refurbished Leicester city centre offices. As an Adobe Gold Partner, BigCommerce Elite and a Shopify Plus partner, they provide commerce solutions to a wide range of UK and International B2B and Retail ecommerce clients with offices in Leicester, London, Melbourne, Australia and New Jersey, USA.
We are on the look-out for a super talented and experienced Digital Marketing Account Manager to join our rapidly growing Digital Marketing team. You will manage part of our client portfolio to help our clients improve their web presence and performance online, driving their digital marketing strategy.
As a Digital Marketing Account Manager, you should have a degree in marketing or solid experience in digital marketing in an agency-side capacity, with a customer service approach. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance and experience in developing digital strategies.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships. We offer excellent rewards through career and salary progression for outstanding performance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Act as the point of contact for clients for digital marketing management matters
· Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact across email, calls and video calls
· Create pitching presentations and present the company and services to prospective clients
· Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders
· Forecast and track key account metrics
· Prepare reports on account status
· Identify and grow opportunities within digital marketing services and collaborate with sales teams to drive growth forward
· Assist with high priority requests or issue escalations as required
· Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
· Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
· Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
· Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
· Present SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Social media and Email strategies to clients
· Report on web performance metrics
· Analyse digital campaigns success
· Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
As a Digital Marketing Account Manager with a minimum of 3 years experience we expect you to be;
· Passionate about driving results and attention to detail.
· Be well-presented, confident and self-motivated
· Be punctual – possess excellent time management and organisational skills
· Be a people person, credible, approachable and talkative
· Strong sales, a superb communicator and negotiation skills
· Enjoy developing your skillset and applying it through direct, hands on experience
· Have a can-do attitude and a hunger to succeed
· Work well under pressure and to targets, goals and deadlines
· Strong analytical skills
· A solid understanding of Digital Marketing strategy and tactics, including Google Analytics, Paid Search, SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Conversion Rate Optimisation, Affiliates and Email Marketing
· Digital Marketing implementation specialist, agency-side experience is a bonus
· Google Analytics Advanced certification is a bonus
· Google Ads certifications and other Digital Marketing accreditations are a bonus
· Ultimately, a real passion for all things digital marketing will stand you in great stead
· Must be located a commutable distance to Leicester City Centre HQ
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
How to apply
To apply for this position, please apply via Indeed.